This sculpture is part of Jason Hite's "MECHANICAL CHRIST" series and is 24"x 12"x 12". This free standing sculpture, weighs approximately 3 pounds and was completed by Jason Hite in May of 2009.
This kit comes unassembled and includes: 1 unpainted resin casting of the figure 1 sculpted sculpted hatch 3 Pieces of all-thread 1 wood base. 4 mounting screws
Please note that this is not a simple snap together model and does not have instructions. It will require the following to assemble:
1. Seaming skills! A Dremel and X-acto Knife are musts here. Sanding and some patching for air bubbles and imperfections. Spot putty, Epoxy Putty are OK, Magic Sculpt works great, and so does superglue!
2. A drill for drilling; mounting the figure and hatch to the base.
3. Once the figure is mounted, I recommend unassembling for painting.
4. It will NOT have gray primer as in photos, the piece will be raw resin, black or white.
5. Always remember to wear safety glasses when using chemicals or power tools, and be ready to spend quality some time on this kit :)
6. Yes, we would love to see images of what your piece looks like painted!
PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY